Restrict

Sunday, May 3, 2015

A real epic of an old man with a golden heart



A real epic of an old man with a golden heart



Today I went to visit thirumalpur while returning back I came by chrompet railway station .
One old man aged more than 80 was sitting on the staircase, I thought he was a beggar so I offered Rs.10 ,first he looked at me in a weird eye and then he accepted the money which I offered. 

I came inside the  station and sometime after some feeling came to my heart that why he looked at me in that wired eye and “I felt like something his eyes was trying to tell me which I am not able to hear”.

 I came back and started analyze him, I found that he was just sitting and thinking of something sad and I was thinking he was a beggar but not the reality.

I have gone near to him and started talking to him ,’ungo bit enge ’ means where is your home .He looked at me sometime and then all of sudden he started crying………. and told me ,”he is from Chenglepet near about place ” in tremble voice and he is having 3 son and 1 daughter which he is not dependent on them and moreover they do not have time to look after him . So he just roaming around and searching for peace .

I asked him again , have you taken  lunch the answer he has given I got astounded .He told he has not taken anything for last 2 days bcz he was not having money still then he was not begging .

I offered him Rs. 100 for lunch again he started crying and told I will eat chicken today which I have not taken so long ,the tear of that old man has reached my heart door open .”I don’t know “when” how” and “why”, the tear came out in my eyes first time in my life from heart “.I felt like I have a heart which I was not aware of it …ha hah haaa ..it was a joke but its real .

The feeling was awesome and refreshed. I learned one thing which is important “he does not have money to eat but still then he was not begging “…I don’t know whether this story will touch to my viewer or not but this I felt from my heart which I wanted to post …..So did….sorryyyyy















No comments: