Restrict

Friday, September 7, 2012

Introduction about Yourself in any interview.

 First Impression is always Last Impression


Hello friends,

         I am sharing some tips from my little knowledge bank on introduction on any kinds of interview



Well it’s a pleasure to introduce myself. Myself XYZ holding MBA(Finance) from X University as well as Completed CS(Inter),CA-PEE-I.

I am having more than *** years of experience in the field of finance and Audits out of which *** yrs of experience in Oracle Apps .I started my Oracle career with DJ Ltd in Month of 20xx.I have worked on various kinds of projects, they are Support, Implementation, Post production support, Up-gradation projects and Having good knowledge on India localization and well versed with project accounting.

My first project was A Ltd it’s a flagship company of A Group manufacturing Steering parts located at Chennai. It’s a Support project where I was handling day to day issues. My Next project was B Ltd located at Mumbai, it’s an up gradation project from 11.5.10.2 to 12.1.1 version .Then my next project was C Ltd, and it’s an end to end implementation project and its flagship company of C group which belongs to service.

Currently working on D Ltd, D ltd.  is a fast emerging leader in the field of quality testing and on-line monitoring and services for the textile industry worldwide. D Ltd is a part of the $ 210Mn D group, located at Kolkatta.

It’s a Re implementation project. Now I am giving post production support, and my responsibilities are to solve the day to day issue and giving the new end user training, raising the service request with oracle, interacting with end-users for clarification on issues, and defining the FSG reports for revenue and expenses, and Giving assistance to the generate the MIS reports to Technical Team, Preparing the process for the customized reports, Conducting the meeting for better understanding the issues and clarifications. Interact with DBA for Database issue, and for apply the patch for relating issue and running the scripts and Data Fixes.


 Its reflects our Communication Skill though We know all "First Impression is always Last Impression"


Interview Questions and Best Possible Answers 



S No
Question
Answer
1
Why should we hire you?
If you hire me it will be a great platform to showcase skills , Whatever goal I set ,I ensure to complete them within the stipulated time
2
Reason behind leaving the last  job ?
In order to enhance my skill set , I am looking for better opportunities
3
Why have you been unemployed for such a long time ?
I enrolled myself for some advanced personality development course with some freelance work
4
Tell me your ability to work under pressure ?
I keep myself calm and focus on multi tasking while being patient
5
Describe your management style ?
I will be constantly keeping tab of assigned work with my subordinates and seniors ,finishing the assigned job before deadlines
6
Are you a team player?
Yes, The team which I was part of ,have successfully completed the projects within deadlines
7
What irritates you about co-workers?
I believe in team work .Even if I find anything irritating ,I try to avoid it unless it personally affects me
8
How long would you expect to work for us if hired ?
As long as I feel challenged professionally
9
How do you see yourself 5 years from now ?
I see myself in a senior position managing important portfolio of this company
10
Do you consider yourself successful ?
Yes, Apart from appraisals I think I have earned a bunch of good colleagues in my life
11
What is your weakness?
I concentrate on one thing at a time
12
What is your strength ?
I am quick learner,confident and a great team player
13
What position do you prefer on a team working on a project ?
It does not matter till I learn something new in every project
14
Do you have any question for us ?
When can I join ?????










No comments: